Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Weekend at Home!

I decided I needed to make a blog about our whole family. If anyone knows our family... it is a crazy chaotic mess that none of us would change for the world! Layla, is most of the time shuffled from house to house while Brandon is at work. For those of you who don't know why... its because me and Harmonee are most of the time living at Primary Childrens Medical Center getting Harmonee tuned up enough to come home (hence the liver transplant this past week-YAY HARM)

No I am not complaining, just explaining. So I decided that Layla deserved a little part of the bragging action! Therefore... The Phillips Family blog.You see Layla is a very understanding, good natured little girl about the whole thing when she doesn't have to be. She loves her sister, worries about her, does what she has to do in order to get her little sis back home to play! Yeah... Layla is VERY mature for her age! My hope is to be able to let her act her age a little more when we are done with Harm's tune ups, and that she will teach Harm to be a normal little girl! Knowing Layla, I don't have to wish on anything, she will just do it. She is already an auntsy little two year waiting for her sis to come home so she can drag her around the house- fight over toys and just be sisters!
This was our weekend at home with our little Princess Layla:...

Blew bubbles in to the wind... hence Layla's face in the middle, She would make a good model

This is Layla's Modeling face!

Learned How to finger Paint....

Daddy Taught Layla how to ride her tric we got her for her birthday! So I got some snapshots of her!


We colored with all of Layla's New crayons she got for her birthday! She is doing pretty good at coloring in the lines!


And of course... Layla missed mommy so much, she had to sleep with us both nights! Which ment... NO room for mommy.

She is a little stinker to sleep with. She hits, kicks, snores, talks, twists, turns, laughs and of course... toots...


2 comments:

  1. OH my she is getting to be a BIG girl. Love your family blog! I love keeping in touch with people on blogs. Glad all is going great for Harmonee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farrah you are an amazing young lady! You really should be proud at the amazing way you stretch yourself and care for your entire family. I am always in awe when I read your blogs at how thoughtful you are of everyone around you. I am so happy things are going is such a great direction for your darling little family. Can't wait to see you at Brian and Tina's wedding.

    ReplyDelete