Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Play Date with Taylor

Layla is starting to have a little separation anxiety from me being gone so much, Brandon being at work during the day and seeing her only at nights, being shuffled sitter to sitter etc. etc. In order to have her start liking people again instead of thinking she is leaving when she sees someone she knows and screaming, clinging to me or Brandon, I decided to have my cousin Tina bring her little Taylor over to play with Layla. As you can imagine, Layla clung to me the second Tina and Taylor came in the door. After about 15 minutes of bloody murder screams Layla finally started to settle down and realized, they had come to SEE her not TAKE her.

Somehow they both managed to sit down in Layla's baby doll playpen

Yes, they are very loving cousins... most of the time, when they aren't pulling each others hair, hitting, kicking, or stealing a toy from the other.
The cutest cousins around!
CHEESE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment